Better Late Than Never

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Making It Home

The title has more than one meaning I suppose...firstly, that I made it back from Australia. It was a long ride back to Calgary (over 30 hours in total) and then we drove back to Saskatoon. I didn't have much time to even figure out if I had jetleg because when I got back Sean and I had to get things packed for our big move into our first real home!

We got possession of the house on December 1st and haven't been to bed early since. (I better mention that we got engaged on the same day! It's a sweet story but if you haven't heard it yet you'll have to ask or visit our wed-page by clicking the link to the right!) Between cleaning and packing the apartment and painting the new place we are exhausted. We officially moved out of the apartment yesterday, did the walk through and handed in the keys. Hooray! Home Sweet Home, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home