Better Late Than Never

Friday, December 30, 2005

Babies Babies Everywhere!

Babies, babies, babies... everyone I know wants a baby, has a baby or is pregnant and is having a baby soon! I just want to get married first! haha

So at Christmas my Dad asked Sean: "When are you two going to start having babies?" and Sean, with his quick wit, replied: "In about 8 months." We laughed but I am not so sure Dad caught the joke even though he laughed along! haha. No worries, we are NOT having a baby in 8 months - at least, not to my (or Aunt Flo's) knowledge!

Then, on the 27th, 6 of us girls went bridesmaid dress shopping for my cousin Candace's wedding and all the talk was babies - we even had to make sure the dress we chose had "room to grow" incase we had some expecting bridesmaids come July! I hope we do... then I might appear to be slightly thinner standing next to them! (Good plan, hey?)

My friend Kari just gave birth to her second child yesterday! It is a girl and her gramma Leah said she is absolutely beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS Kari, Jamie and Ethan on the new addition to your family! I can't wait to hear more...

Allison ~ I am going to go check your blog right now - I hope there are more belly pictures to see... haha... I love pregnant little bellies!

Nicole ~ I bet you are having fun getting kicked in the ribs by Bump all day! I am excited to get to school and feel that little bugger kickin again!

Have a Great New Year Everyone!

PS ~ For those of you wondering: I did end up with the gift that I bought for the gift exchange: a fondue set! Mmmmm.....


2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 01, 2006, Blogger Allison said…

    Sorry to disappoint, Charity! No new belly pictures yet. The holidays have just been too busy. But don't worry, there will be more at some point!

     
  • At Tuesday, March 23, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo tools[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home