Now I Want a Puppy Purse
So, I am sure I have emailed almost everyone a picture already but I figured I better post one here to make it official...we bought a new little puppy! Here she is at 6 weeks old...
She is a Shitzu/Yorkie Cross and will only get to about 5-6 pounds...she is only 1 pound right now! We have to wait until she hits 2 pounds before we can take her home and we are getting quite anxious. It is definately going to change our lives - and the lives of Velcro and Static! haha - should be a good time. The lady said "Take into consideration that it is a 10-15 year commitment" and I said "It's just like marriage!" haha (Sean was relieved to hear he only had to commit to me for that long! ) So yeah, now I am into all that frazzle dazzle stuff for little dogs (like sweaters) and Sean is groaning and begging me no, I think he will get embarrased. but I just think it will be nice to have another girl in the house! Can't wait...
She is a Shitzu/Yorkie Cross and will only get to about 5-6 pounds...she is only 1 pound right now! We have to wait until she hits 2 pounds before we can take her home and we are getting quite anxious. It is definately going to change our lives - and the lives of Velcro and Static! haha - should be a good time. The lady said "Take into consideration that it is a 10-15 year commitment" and I said "It's just like marriage!" haha (Sean was relieved to hear he only had to commit to me for that long! ) So yeah, now I am into all that frazzle dazzle stuff for little dogs (like sweaters) and Sean is groaning and begging me no, I think he will get embarrased. but I just think it will be nice to have another girl in the house! Can't wait...

2 Comments:
At Thursday, June 01, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hey, what's her name?
She's SO cute!!!
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007,
Anonymous said…
What a great site Last resort papa raoch Eckerd drug store locations Total bliss cosmetics Handheld golf gps it must be the shoes opex watches Hp4000 toner cartridge articles on long term care insurance Meridia mg phentermine levaquin and low testosterone stripper sex party pic
Post a Comment
<< Home