Better Late Than Never

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Finally Finished!!

Can you believe that my Moose Jaw journey has ended? I can't! Just to think that I'll never have to do homework again excites me to no end...

So did the Panty Parade get the last say? Well, a few of us snuck off from the party with some window writers and left some goodbye messages on a few of the boys' vehicles but that's about all...other than that, our year-end BBQ went great! Here is Lauren, Kelsi and I and then next one is Sean (I gave him a buzz cut) with Tara and Kelsi. We all had a great time and we started partying so early that we got to bed at a decent time too...well, besides Kelsi who stayed up talking to her old friend the porcelain potty. I think they yakked (operative word) until early morning! haha



So Congratulations to all my classmates who will never return to MJ again...and to those of you heading back for some more torture....you suckers! hehehe....I'll think of you, I promise! Happy Graduation to me!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home