Spring Has Sprung!

Wow! I smiled all the way to school today (which is a miracle in itself), it is just that beautiful out! It is supposed to get to +11 today in Moose Jaw - if I had to think of one good thing about this place, that would be it - that it is always warmer here than anywhere else I might have (realistically) been at the moment! For example, it is -4 in Saskatoon this morning (suckers!) and already +3 here with a warm sun beating down and melting away all the snow! Hooray!
Another reason to smile? April is almost here! I graduate in April! And you know how I feel about school so you can just imagine how happy I am to be getting out of this place...like a convict waiting for his first breath of freedom...oh, sweet, sweet air! It is exciting!
Oh...and something else happened that tickled my fancy! When I went to Australia everyone kept telling me to try Arnott cookies, that they were the greatest thing....so the first thing I bought when I got there, on our first grocery trip, was Arnott cookies - the chewy caramel kind. Mmmmm.....we had to keep them in cooler so they wouldn't melt away. I even brought some home on the plane to let friends try. Well...check out the cookie aisle in your local Superstore and guess what? Yep, you guessed it! Real Arnott cookies took a flight over on their own and came to visit! Try some... I dare you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home