GO Green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Wow, St. Patrick's day and Friday all in the same day...could it get any better? haha, I am just excited to be on my way home to Saskatoon as I haven't been home in two long and frustrating weeks. I am hoping the luck of Irish will be with us on our way home because the weather has been horrible and the highways are horrible. It is slightly foolish of us to drive at all, but I am not the driver and it is my turn to drive back here on Monday so I don't really have much of a choice. As long as we go slow then I think we should be all right. Some friends from school witnessed a roll over this morning on their commute from Regina and said there were about 10 cars in the ditch, most of which were rolled onto their tops. Weather is a scary thing. Aren't I so insightful? haha. Well, I hope you all have a great, and green, weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home