School Sucks
Seriously, it sucks. The only good thing about it is the end...which I am happy to say that, for me, the end will be in 4 months. Hooray! I can't wait to have that stinking expensive diploma in my hand. Everyone I've talked to who has graduated from this program before me has told me to just think of it as buying a piece of paper...because we sure didn't buy much of an education! They could have warned me before I got here! However, I do have to admit that it was naive of me to think I might actually learn things that are relative to the industry we will work in when we graduate. I mean, what would be the point of that? Reminds me of this little quote I found:
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home