Who wants to play Frisbee?
Hey! Well, it's been a long time and I just want to say Jared is SO cute Allison! I love looking at the pictures you post...especially the one of his feet (cute pooper! haha)
So, I thought I better post a pic of my little baby...Frisbee! She has gotten alot bigger (she's probably 3 pounds now!) These were taken right after we got her by a good friend of mine.... isn't she adorable?
So, I thought I better post a pic of my little baby...Frisbee! She has gotten alot bigger (she's probably 3 pounds now!) These were taken right after we got her by a good friend of mine.... isn't she adorable?

SO there you go...I am sure I'll post more in the near future but I have to get back to the bathroom renovations!

2 Comments:
At Friday, March 02, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work percocet+without+a+perscription Infiniti g35 conversion z4 bmw Debt recovery system Cheapest printer ink cartridges Sale discount custom floor mats Gmc suv recall Womenfucking men with dildos slots San diego keg beer refrigerators Aunt judy's matures Percocet 512 image
At Sunday, May 05, 2013,
Anonymous said…
Yοur оωn post feаturеs νerifiеԁ beneficial to mуself.
Іt’s vеrу informatiѵe аnԁ you гeally are obviously really wеll-informed in thiѕ regiоn.
You haνe gοt opened up my pеrsonal eyе for you to numeгous views on this partiсular ѕubject
matter alοng with intrіguing and solid сontent.
Stоp by my pаgе: buy Cialis
Post a Comment
<< Home